jacquard, natural silk, organza, handmade decorations, Czech beads, velvet ribbons, silk ribbons
Silk Crimson Peak aesthetic inspired XIX century costume for a graceful Victorian lady. Reenactment ballroom dress in black and red nuances. Created with historical patterns, this costume was made to display the major trademarks of the era’s fashion. We were inspired by old Victorian postcards, XIX century fashion magazines, as well as Victorian-themed movies like Crimson Peak. The dress is made to order.
- Lower dress is decorated with ruffled tulle, handmade decorations from silk organza and flowers from silk ribbons;
- Bodice has steel bones inside and lacing at the back;
- Upper dress is decorated with lace, ruffled tulle, and velvet ribbons;
- The corset is decorated with Czech beads and lace
- Pulls the corset waist 3-4 inches (standard).
PLEASE NOTE! The price is for the dress only, the model is wearing a petticoat and a bustle cage which are not included. But you can order it as well.
- Bustle cage
We provide standard airmail shipping by default, but another option is express shipping via UPS, please, contact us for details.
|From Ukraine||Ready to dispatch in 4–6 weeks|
Need it by a specific date? Contact seller
Returns and exchanges accepted
Exceptions may apply.
It is possible to recreate this costume with other materials and colouring (text us for details).
If you have any questions or want to place a custom order, don’t hesitate to write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- See all our Victorian collection
- See all our Crimson Peak collection
- Check out our store on Etsy